1. We’re pretty sure it’s the only blog conference you’ll attend with ziplining and trapeze on the agenda, for free. Sponsored by Go RVing, these excursions are shaping up to be pretty darn cool.
2. The content. We’ve designed it to be the kind of conference we’d like to attend, both fun and informative. Workshop-style sessions ensure takeaways and time to “dig in.” From Turning Your Passion Into Brand Ambassadorships to a photo walk with both staging and editing photo classes, Reviewer’s Retreat focuses on improving your site and working with brands both.
3. Bring the family! Many RR attendees are also parents, so gearing the event toward families offers the option of making it a family vacation/work conference hybrid. Callaway Gardens is an incredible destination for families, and you can even extend a special room rate into the July 4th holiday! And if you’re flying solo, the actual conference site, The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens, is an autograph collection Marriott resort and absolutely stunning! We made sure to test it out.
4. The best compliment we ever received was that “Reviewer’s Retreat has the same vibe as EVO; everyone is here to help, people are friendly and welcoming.” We keep it on the small side on purpose. Everyone attends the same parties…bloggers and brands get to know each other…networking is valuable as attendees build relationships over the course of three days.
5. Our sponsors are the best. They really are; this isn’t a plug. We limit sponsorship to enable bonds to build. Each have a personal relationship with one of the Diva team members and are on board because they value online influence and understand the hard work that bloggers engage in to build their sites and audience. When attendees register and are greeted in the Registration Suite sponsored by Pampers, massages are a way to welcome and pamper every single guest. Diva Blog readers know CVS/pharmacy is a valued partner who I personally truly believe in. And the list goes on. They are there to continue a conversation about working together, and we love them for that!
We hope you can join us for Reviewer’s Reteat 2013. Time is running out, however, with just 3 days until the room rate expires. Use code FINALDAYS for $40 off your registration. Expires 5/31/13.