Doc McStuffins Inspired Halloween Costume

At one time our children watched a variety of shows, but these days the Doc is always in. Before bed “2 docs” is the motivation to get everyone going, and a section of our study has been transformed into full-blown clinic. So when my daughter decided on a Doc McStuffins Halloween Costume, I had to work from scratch without one available yet. In looking for pieces I searched for the least expensive alternatives, and all links can be found below. Enjoy!

The Inspiration

The Costume Pieces

Old Navy Girls’ Henley, $14.94

Target, Clearance $2.50

Pink Converse, eBay $27.99 (w/ ship)

Doctor Coat, Toysrus $16.99

Pink Polka Dot Leggings, $14.95

“Doc” Headband @ Etsy, $8.00

Links

14 Comments

1. I love this idea! Simple and cute!

2. cecelia

Thanks Felicia! It’s about as crafty as I get…

3. Super cute, Cis! Great idea!

4. So adorable! My daughter would love this!

5. Thanks for including my Doc Inspired Headband!!

Please use coupon code DIVAS12 for 15% OFF your order at checkout when you purchase from my shop now through Sept 30th! http://www.etsy.com/shop/partyperfectprincess

6. We are Doc obsessed at our house, what a cute idea and the outfit is perfect!

7. I LOVE this!! A bit pricey, but she can wear every single piece on a normal day! I adore Doc Mcstuffins, too!

8. I deliberately didn’t add it up, not wanting to know what I spent. But you’re right, each of the pieces can and will be used!!

9. My daughter is obsessed with this show and I was trying to figure out where/how I was going to find all the necessary “pieces” for the costume! Thanks so much for posting and making my job easier!

• cecelia

My pleasure! I hoped it was save someone a bit a searching. One or two of the items weren’t the cheapest I found but were either truest to the character or more likely to be used post-Halloween. Most however were the least costly.

• cecelia

My pleasure!!!

10. Doc Inspired Headband Coupon Code!!

Thanks for all the love Double Duty Divas! To show my gratitude I am extending the DIVAS12 Coupon Code for 15% off your order to the end of October. Use Coupon Code at checkout.

Much love!